15 GALLON PAVE PATCH: 96 SQ. FT. AT 1/4 INCH
5X plus better Physical Properties of Concrete to provide you with long-lasting repairs
ABOUT PAVE PATCH
Pave-Patch is the first and only high performance permanent patch product for concrete/asphalt/wood surfaces. No odors, full traffic use in 4 hours at 70 F. Easy to apply with compressive/Tensile strength up to 5x stronger than other patch products.
We have over 35 years of experience providing the best epoxy garage and basement floor coatings for home, commercial and industrial customers all over the country and in countries around the world.
We have the answer for you; the revolutionary Performance Pave Patch Concrete/Asphalt Patch Resurfacing Kit. It is a cycloaliphatic grade epoxy which molecular cross-links creating a mixture that is 5x the strength of concrete.
Now we have packaged this same industrial strength formula in an easy-to-use residential kit in a convenient half gallon size. You can complete the repair in just minutes.
PAVE PATCH INCLUDES
- 2 Gallons of Resin
- 1 Gallon Activator
- 200 lbs. Sand for mixing
PAVE PATCH TOOLS
- Mixing blade
- Instruction manual
PAVE PATCH FEATURES
- One coat application
- One product for both patch and resurfacing projects
- Can be applied to vertical and horizontal surfaces
- 1-hour working time to maximize ease of application
- Can be installed on damp surfaces
- Compressive Strength: 15,529 psi
- Over 5x the strength of concrete
- Over 6x stronger than asphalt
- Non-slip surface for safety
- Salt, oil and chemical resistant
- Cures in 3-6 hours (based on temperature)
- Can be applied in 30-100 degree F for year-round repairs
- Zero VOCs, no odors
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be used in a food environment
- Adheres to almost any material including concrete, asphalt, tile, wood, metal and plastic
- A properly installed repair will out-last original surface
- Shipping weight of product is 250lbs
COMPATIBLE WITH ENGINEERED JOINTS
Performance Pave Patch is designed to work effectively with engineered joints.
Simply recut the joints 3-hours after installation. (fill with joint compound is optional)