Return Policy - Performance Epoxy Coat
If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return your unopened products for a replacement or refund within 30 days. The time period starts from the day of delivery. Due to the nature of the product, 30% restocking fee will apply to all returns. DO NOT OPEN ANY CONTAINERS THAT CONTAIN THE MIXING CHEMICAL OR ANY OTHER CHEMICAL.
If keep the product we suggest opening your items when you receive them to ensure everything you ordered is correct, and in case a return is needed due to a damaged product during shipping.
Return an item or Order
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Once created, you will have 30 days to return the item(s). To request your own RMA number, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account My Account. If you ordered over the phone please contact us.
- In your account select “Orders” Find your order number and select it, then select “Request Refund/Replacement”.
- Select Refund or Replacement. (If the option is greyed you are no longer eligible for a refund or replacement based on the time frame and policy specific to that item).
- Provide your reason.
- Follow the instructions provided throughout the RMA process.
- Once you have successfully requested your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) our returns team will then contact you via email within 2 business days to tell you if your return has been approved or if we need more information.
Please Note: It is the shippers responsibility to safely pack and ship the returning items to ensure the product does not get damaged in transit. Products that are received by Epoxy Coat in any of the conditions below may not qualify for return, which would result in the refusal of your RMA request.
- Any product not purchased from Epoxy Coat
- Any product that is returned without all the original accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage or wear and tear
- Any product which appears tampered with or altered in any way
- Any product that does not match the product that was originally purchased
- Any product that is received outside of 30 days from when you were approved
- Clearance or Garage Sale Items
Damaged Items Upon Delivery
If your item(s) arrives damaged, please reach out to Epoxy Coat’s Customer Service Team within seven days of your order being delivered. All cases of damaged items are subject to review. Photos may be required to move forward in processing a Return Merchandise Authorization. We suggest opening your items immediately, when you receive them to ensure they are in working condition, in case a return is needed due to a defective/damaged product.
Return Processing Time
Once processed, you will receive instructions through your RMA request to return your item(s). You will have 14 days to return the item(s) to Epoxy Coat. After we receive your item, we will need to process and verify the contents of the package.
Some items will go through a rigorous inspection process to properly evaluate the condition of the product, so please refer to the table below for estimated processing times:
Standard 5-7 Business Days
Chemical Testing 7-10 Business
Return Shipping Labels Epoxy Coat is not responsible for the return shipping of your order. Your return request may require you to return the item(s) at your own expense.