Return Policy - Performance Epoxy Coat
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return your unopened products for a replacement or refund within 30 days. The 30-day period starts from the day of delivery. Due to the nature of the product, a 30% restocking fee will apply to all returns. DO NOT OPEN ANY CONTAINERS THAT CONTAIN THE MIXING CHEMICAL OR ANY OTHER CHEMICAL.
When receiving the product, we suggest opening your items at that time to ensure everything you ordered is correct and not damaged during shipping. If products are damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.
Return an Item or Order
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Once created, you will have 30 days to return the item(s). To request your own RMA number, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account. If you ordered over the phone, please contact our customer service team.
- When logged into your account, select “Orders.” Find your order number and select it.
- Select “Refund or Replacement.” If the option is greyed out, you are no longer eligible for a refund or replacement based on the time frame and policy specific to that item.
- Provide your reason. Please give as much detail as possible.
- Follow the instructions provided to complete the RMA process.
- Once you have successfully requested your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), a member of our customer service team will then contact you via email within 2 business days to verify if your return has been approved or ask for more detail about the reason for return.
Please Note: It is the shipper's responsibility to safely pack and ship the items to be returned and ensure the product does not get damaged or further damaged in transit. Products that are received by Epoxy Coat in any of the conditions below may not qualify for return, which would result in the refusal of your RMA request.
- Any product not purchased from Epoxy Coat
- Any product that is returned without all the original accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage or wear and tear (unless reason for return)
- Any product which appears tampered with or altered in any way
- Any product that does not match the product that was originally purchased
- Any product that is received outside of 30 days from RMA approval
- Clearance or Garage Sale Items
Damaged Items Upon Delivery
If your item(s) arrives damaged, please reach out to Epoxy Coat’s Customer Service Team within seven days of your order being delivered. All cases of damaged items are subject to review. Photos may be required to move forward in processing a Return Merchandise Authorization. We suggest opening your items immediately when you receive them to ensure they are in working condition. If the product is defective or damaged at delivery, a return may be warranted.
Return Processing Time
Once processed, you will receive instructions through your RMA request to return your item(s). You will have 14 days to return the item(s) to Epoxy Coat. After we receive your item(s), we will need to process and verify the contents of the package.
Some items will go through a rigorous inspection process to properly evaluate the condition of the product, so please refer to the table below for estimated processing times:
Standard 5-7 Business Days
Chemical Testing 7-10 Business
Return Shipping Labels
Epoxy Coat is not responsible for the return shipping of your order. Your return request may require you to return the item(s) at your own expense.
Return Guidelines Summary
- Refunds are warranted only on returned orders. See guidelines below:
- Returns must be preapproved and shipped prepaid to the original shipping point.
- Returns will be for credit less a 30% restocking fee from the original invoice and less any freight/shipping charges.
- Returned material must be resalable.
- Custom blended colors and products may NOT be returned.
- Refunds are unavailable for the following: misuse of the product due to improper ratio or improper mixing, moisture mitigation, seeded product, porous concrete, delamination, and/or hydrostatic pressure.
- Shipping charges of ANY kind, freight, service charges, hazardous charges, and drop ship fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.